Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
This is our most powerful Arduino™-Compatible board. Boasting more IO pins, more memory, more PWM outputs, more Analogue inputs and more Serial ports, the MEGA is definitely the Leader of the DuinoTECH pack. When you have a project that just needs more inputs, outputs & memory than the DuinoTECH Classic (UNO) can deliver, the MEGA has them in spades. And with 8x the program memory, you have the room to write much larger programs to take full advantage of the increased IO. Despite its elongated size, standard shields will still drop straight on this board.
• Fully Arduino™ and DuinoTECH Compatible
• ATMega2560 Microcontroller
• EEPROM: 4KB
• Speed: 16MHZ
• ATMega16u2 USB-Serial Chipset
Digital IO: 54 pins (15 are configurable as Digital or PWM)
PWM Capable: 15 pins
Analogue Inputs: 16pins
Serial Ports: 4 (1 is connected to on-board usb-Serial port)
• Input Voltage:
5VDC Regulated via USB port or 5V pin
7-14VDC via Vin pin
On-board regulator supplies 5V when unit is powered via Vin pin
For More info on Arduino.
|Fully arduino compatible|
|USB Voltage Input||5V|