Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
Attaching solar panels to the roof of your caravan or the deck of your boat may sound like a relatively straight forward procedure - if you are happy to drill holes. If you've just sunk tens of thousands of dollars into your caravan or boat, that's probably the last thing you want to do, which is why we have introduced this range of ABS solar panel mounts. Quite simply, you stick these heavy duty ABS plastic mounts onto your caravan or boat using Sikaflex(R), and then screw your panel onto the mount. The solar panel is kept with adequate space underneath for cooling, and the curved design ensures adequate wind deflection for high winds. There are 4 different products, which can be used in any combination to suit your specific application.
ABS Solar Panel Spoiler Mounts 510mm, HS-8864
Specifically designed to deflect wind on solar panel edges that face into high winds, such as the leading edge of solar panels mounted on caravan or RV rooftops. Well matched to 80W and 90W panels oriented with the short edge leading into the wind.
- ABS Solar Panel Corner Mounts set of 4, HS-8860
- ABS Solar Panel Side Mounts, 180mm, HS-8862
- ABS Solar Cable Entry Point, HS-8866
|Mounting Method||Screw Down Bracket|
|Attachment / Securing Method||Screw Down|