Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via a courier service.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
Turn your Smartphone into a pocket environment meter. Choose between four plug-in sensors that plug into the Smartphone's earphone socket to measure radiation, UV index, electromagnetic fields or temperature & humidity. By using a free downloadable APP for your iOS® and Android® device, you can see real time measurements or trigger an alarm when a pre determined measurement is reached. Intended for domestic use and readings, should only be used as a guide.
Plug-in UV Module for Smartphones - QM-1677
Returns the UV index and power. Set the UV Index alarm to remind you to put on some sun block.
• Measurements: UV (Ultraviolet)
• Range: 240 - 380nm
• Detects: UVA, UVB
• UVI (UV Index) range: 0 - 12
• UV Power: 0 - 6mW/cm2
• Measurement error: ± 10%
• Workable temperature: -20 - 50°C
• Workable humidity: < 80%
• Sensor type: Semiconductor sensor
QM-1676: Plug-in Geiger Module for Smartphones
QM-1677: Plug-in UV Module for Smartphones
QM-1678: Plug-in Electromagnetic Sensor for Smartphones
QM-1679: Plug-in Temperature and Humidity Sensor for Smartphones