Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
This is our most powerful 3D printer yet! Capable of printing with two colours and/or materials simultaneously, this printer allows you to create far more complex and dynamic prints than ever before. It sports an extremely well constructed open-frame sheet metal enclosure, and an intuitive graphical LCD interface. This printer does not require a computer in order to print! While the printer can be controlled running Replicator-G host software, it is ideally used as a stand alone unit, printing files from an SD card*! Now you can print without tying up your computer. The printer provides a heated bed and generously sized glass print plate. Bring your designs into the real world now!
* While a computer is not required to print a file from an SD card, a computer is required to process 3D models into a printable file.
• Dual Filament Extruders
• Graphical LCD Screen
• USB and SD Card Interface
• Aluminium Heated Bed with Glass Build Plate
• Sturdy Metal Enclosure
• Replicator-G and Makerbot Software
Nozzle: 2 x 0.35mm
Filament Material: ABS, PLA
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Maximum Print Size: 130(w) x 150(H) x 298(D)mm
Minimum Layer Size: 0.1mm
Interface: USB, SD Card
Supported OS: Windows
Overall Dimensions: 465(W) x 315(H) x 390(D)mm
How to calibrate