Converts your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod® into a portable recording studio. Just connect it via the 3.5mm jack plug in a microphone or guitar to get recording with your favourite music-making app.
The Link features phantom power to power condenser mics, and a headphone output to monitor from your iOS® device.
Supplied with two AA alkaline batteries.
• XLR mic input for recording with studio-quality microphones
• 1/8" (6.3mm) headphone output for monitoring app output
• Hi-Z guitar input for great-sound recording
• Phantom power for condenser microphones
• XLR and 3.5mm TRS inputs
• Input level: -42dBu - + 2dBu
• Maximum input level: +2dBu
• Input impedance: 2.4kΩ
• Power requirements: 2 AA batteries (when using the microphone input)
• Operating time: up to 15 hours
Connection plug in for iPhone®/iPad®/iPod® Touch:
• Connector: 3.5mm 4 pole plug, 150mm
• Cable length: 490mm
• Dimensions: 120(L) x 63(W) x 35(H)mm
• Connector: 1/4" (6.3mm) phone jack
• Nominal input level: 21dBV
• Maximum input level: -10dBV
• Input impendence: 470k Ω
Phones/line out connector:
• 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo mini jack