Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
Designed to compensate the charging voltage of PV charge controllers and lead acid battery chargers. It's an integrated circuit temperature sensor, sealed in epoxy to a copper sensor lug that connects to the battery terminal. It has a sensing temperature range of -40° to 100°C. The sensor IC has a sensor gain of 10mV/degree Celsius and it is calibrated with the temperature compensation circuit of our PV charge controllers at 25° at the rate of 20mV per degree of temperature change, for example, a temperature increase of 10° will decrease the charging voltage by 200mV, and a decrease of 10° will increase the charging voltage by 200mV. Suitable for solar charge controllers MP-3129, MP-3722, MP-3724.
• Output voltage at 25°C: 2.98V
• Sensor gain: 10mV/°C
• Impedance: 0.6 ohms
• Max forward current: 10mA
• Max reverse current: 15mA