Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via a courier service.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
The NetComm Wireless ADSL2+/VDSL2 In-Line Filter/Splitter - EM1690B separates data and phone signals for optimum broadband speed and experience.
• Separating ADSL2+ and VDSL2 connections from telephone line signal
• Connecting phone or fax and ADSL/VDSL2+ gateway to a single telephone wall socket without disruption or interference
• Filtering out signal noises from the telephone line
• Improving DSL performance and overall broadband experience (no connection issues or drop outs)
• Australian home installation
• Versatile connectivity - operates on both VDSL2 and ADSL2+ access networks
• Prevents interferences between DSL connections and phone/fax signals
• Designed to get the best from ADSL2+ and VDSL2 connection speeds
• nbn™ Fibre to the Node (FTTN) and Fibre to Basement (FTTB) deployments
• Full compliancy to latest local safety and Telstra RCIT.0004 standards
• Compatible with ADSL and ADSL2