Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via a courier service.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
Ideal for troubleshooting and testing audio system and installation. It offers an output range of 0-8 volts at a variable 13Hz to 10kHz tone for setting system levels, checking speaker cross over points, verifying connections and general trouble shooting. It features a 9V speaker popper for visually testing speaker connection polarity. Connections can be made via included RCA or alligator clips. It also features an auto shutoff for extended battery life.
• Sinewave Tone generator, speaker polarity and RCA cable tester
• Output Range: 0V-8V
• 9V speaker popper
• RCA or alligator clips
• Power: 9V Battery (Required)