Portable Cassette Tape to MP3 Encoder with PC connection
Have a question about placing your order?
Call our Techstore
on 0800 452 922
Dust off your old cassette tapes and rescue your retro-chic 80's and 90's music collection with this tape to MP3 encoder. Simply install the included software to your computer, plug in the encoder via USB and you're ready to digitally convert, restore and archive all your precious cassette music. Digitally remaster the soundtracks of your youth to enjoy and share on CD, YouTube, iPod®, iPhone® etc.
Supplied with USB cable, simple to follow instructions, plus software: Audacity.
* Play, stop, rewind and fast forward buttons
* Small, compact and portable for play and transfer anywhere
* Converts to MP3 or WAV file formats with track recognition
* Includes headphone socket
* PC requires 1 x USB port and 1 x CD drive
* Windows compatible software
* Powered from USB port or requires 2 x AA batteries
* Size: 118(W) x 93(L) x 32(D)mm
For More info on Digitising.