Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout New Zealand.
Delivery Charges: Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
Light has an enormous impact on the atmosphere created in a room, office, foyer, retail shop, reception areas, or on film and photography. In some cases, a professionally lit servicescape may be the difference between business success and failure. Achieving the right amount of light is a fine art, and the help of a professional tool should be sought to ensure minimum lighting level standards are achieved. This professional light meter is brimming with features that should be part of every lighting technician's arsenal. It uses photopic spectral sensitivity which closely mimics the response of the human eye to changes in light. It is extremely accurate with a rapid response and can store min and max values for easy comparisons. Measurement can be switched between LUX and FC (foot candles) and a data hold function is included for pausing the reading. All this is output to an easy to read backlit LCD. A carry plastic case with handle is included for easy and safe transportation.
• Data hold
• Relative mode
• Auto zeroing
• Long-life silicon photo diode sensor
• Selectable Lux or fc scale
• Auto power off: 30 minutes
• Compatible with LED lighting
• Max and min measurements
• Easy to read backlit display
• Includes carry case
• Display: 4,000 count with 41 segment bargraph
• Spectral response: CIE Photopic
• Spectral accuracy: CIE VA function f1 Cosine response: f2 Accuracy: +/-5% +/-10d (10000 lux)
• Accuracy for C.I.E. standard illuminance A(2856K)
• Sampling rate: 1.5 times/second
|Size / Shape||9V|
|Batteries can be replaced by user|
|Carry Case Included|
|Lux Measurement Range||400000lux|
|Display Backlight||LED Backlit|