To ensure delivery before Christmas, please check the date below relevant to your area.
AREAS DELIVERY TIME ONLINE ORDER DEADLINE
FOR CHRISTMAS DELIVERY
AUCKLAND 1-2 Working Days 19th December NORTH ISLAND 2-3 Working Days 14th December SOUTH ISLAND 3-5 Working Days 14th December
Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via a courier service.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
These Industry standard design RF/EMI filters are designed to reduce line - to - ground (common mode) interference. They accept a standard IEC power line convertor and are panel mounted. They meet (or exceed) international standard leakage requirements and are rated for mains voltages of 115 to 250V, 50, 60Hz.- Safety and construction are in compliance with UL, CSA, VDE etc.
- Rated voltage: 115/250VAC
- Power Line Freq: 50/60Hz
- Rated Current: 6 amps
- Maximum Leakage Current:
- Line to ground @ 115 VAC 60Hz 0.25mA @ 250VAC 50Hz 0.50mA
- Line to ground: 2250VDC, one minute
- Line to ground: 1450VDC, one minute