Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via a courier service.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
Tap into the latest advances in PIC technology with the fully revamped third edition of this brilliant book. Certainly the definitive text on the subject, this indispensable volume comes with more than 600 illustrations and provides comprehensive, easy-to-understand coverage of the PIC microcontroller's hardware and software schemes. With 100 experiments, projects and libraries, you get a firm grasp of PICs, how they work and the ins-and-outs of their most dynamic applications. This updated edition features a streamlined, more accessible format and concentrates on the three major PIC families, to help you fully understand Assembly, BASIC, and C programming languages. It also covers the latest program development tools and includes a refresher in electronics and programming as well as reference material.
• Setting up your own PIC microcontroller development lab
• PIC MCU basics
• PIC microcontroller interfacing capabilities, software development, and applications
• Useful tables and data
• Basic electronics
• Digital electronics
• BASIC reference
• C reference
• 16-bit numbers
• Useful circuits and routines to get your applications up and running
• Softcover, 1263 pages.
|Publication Date||Tue Jan 01 00:00:00 AEDT 2008|
|Edition / Printing||Third|
|ISBN||978 0 07 147287 6|
|Physical structure||Bound back soft cover|
|Title||Programming and Customizing the PIC Microcontoller|
|Page count||1264 pages|