Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
Compact and ergonomic, these high-current connectors protect against accidental contact with dangerous DC circuits. Inline and wire-to-wire configurations allow for one connector to meet multiple needs. The mini connector features touch-safe polycarbonate housing and two finger proof positions. Contact pins fitted in Australia to ensure the highest quality connection. Available in black, red and grey.
• Anderson’s smallest SBS connector
• Touch-safe housing
• Contact Rating: 10AWG 35A
• Contact Wire Size: 0.75 to 4.0mm²
• Max Wire Outer Diameter: 4.65mm
• Contact Retention Force: 9kg (20lbs) minimum
|Contacts / Pins||2pc|
|Contact Material||Plated Metal|
|Cable Entry Diameter||4.65mm|
|Case Material||ABS Plastic (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)|
|Plug or Socket Type||Anderson 35A 2 Pole|
|Locking Function||Locking Screw|
|Attachment / Securing Method||Integrated Clips|
|AC Voltage rating||600V|
|DC current rating||35A|