Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
Traditional laminated iron core transformers suitable for new projects, hobby projects or as a replacement in existing equipment. They have a thermal fuse built into the primary winding for added safety and a wide variety is available to suit your specific needs.
• Primary Connection: 200mm Fly Leads
• Conforms to AS/NZ 61558.2.6
|Core Material||Laminated Iron|
|Secondary Winding Configuration||Single Output|
|Type of Transformer||Laminated Core|
|Temperature Rise Above Ambient at Rated Power||65°C|
|Primary Winding Connection||Flyleads|
|Secondary Winding Connection||Flyleads|
|Mount Spacing (A)||82mm|
|Core Winding Depth (D)||76mm|
|Case Length (L)||69mm|
|Case Width (W)||48mm|
|Case Height (H)||59mm|
|Type of converter or transformer||laminated/toroidal transformer|
|Rated for AU Mains|
|Mains Voltage Range||240V|
|Mains Max Power||72VA|
|AC Voltage rating||24V|
|AC current rating||3A|