Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
See who is on the other side of your door at the press of a button with this compact video peephole viewer. Using an adaptor to connect a camera to the peephole lens, it displays video from the other side of your door on a clear 3 LCD screen. Each time the power button is pressed the viewer can also capture a snapshot of the camera image to a MicroSD card (available separately). By allowing you to see through the peephole without pressing your face to the door it is ideal for people who can't reach the original view lens and provides substantially improved vision over traditional optical viewers. Suitable for replacing most existing peepholes it can also be easily installed on most doors using the adjustable length adaptor tube. Image capture can also be triggered by adding either the knock or PIR sensor modules (available separately).
• Power Requirements: 2 x AA Batteries (not included)
• Peephole tube diameter: 12mm
• Peephole tube length: 33 to 45mm
• Viewer dimensions: 158(H) x 87(W) x 32(D)mm
Optional sensor modules sold separately:
• QC3736 PIR Motion Sensor
• QC3737 Vibration Knocking Sensor
For More info on Resolution.