To ensure delivery before Christmas, please check the date below relevant to your area.
AREAS DELIVERY TIME ONLINE ORDER DEADLINE
FOR CHRISTMAS DELIVERY
AUCKLAND 1-2 Working Days 19th December NORTH ISLAND 2-3 Working Days 14th December SOUTH ISLAND 3-5 Working Days 14th December
Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via a courier service.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
High gain mobile antenna suitable for cars, RV's and trucks. Its ground independence maintains a stable radiation pattern in all mobile mounting applications, and its robust construction ensures excellent longevity and performance. Kit includes stainless spring & elevated feed base, 6.5db & 3dB factory tuned antennas, 5m RG58 lead with FME socket and PL259 adaptor, as well as bull bar and 'L' guard mounts.
• Gain: 3dB, 6.5dB* (* Reference to ¼ waves mounted on centre of Vehicle Roof)
• VSWR: * Impedance: 50 Ω
• Polarization: Vertical
• Radiation: Omni Directional
• Cable: LL195 Low loss
• Termination: FME socket + UHF plug to FME plug adaptor
• Base Materials: Stainless Steel Brass
• Antenna Length:
- 3dBi: 450mm
- 6dBi: 900mm