Combining 4 x 10/100Mbps LAN ports with the speed and freedom of 802.11n wireless connectivity, these modem/routers give you the flexibility you need for your home or office network. The wireless switch allows speeds of up to 150Mbps and is backward compatible with 802.11g and b clients. A variety of connection methods to support most ISPs are included as well as a multitude of advanced features to ensure a smooth web experience. MAC address and IP address filtering are available for controlling which users on the network can access the web, a built-in firewall which will protect against online threats and QOS bandwidth to minimise the chance of certain users hogging available network bandwidth. It uses one antenna, which can be detached and upgraded with more a powerful antenna (available separately) for better throughput and signal strength. A solid and stable unit with features to match.
• ADSL2+ Modem, Wireless-N Router, 4-Port Switch, and Firewall
• Complies with IEEE 802.11n (Draft 2.0), IEEE 802.11b, and IEEE 802.11g standards
• MIMO technology utilizes reflection signal to greatly increase the transmission strength and range
• Supports up to 6 times the transmission rate and double the range of 802.11g products
• Wireless switch speed: 150Mbps
• Supports Bridge, PPPoE, PPPoA, IPoA, and MER connections
• Supports WMM for improved audio and video signals
• Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, and WPA2 security standards
• Supports 802.1x security authentication standard
• RJ11 splitter with filtering included
• Supports four 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation Ethernet LAN ports
• Supports ATM Forum UNI 3.0, 3.1, and 4.0
• Setup wizard for fast and easy configurations
• WPS (PBC and PIN) enabled device
• Supports remote/local web management
• Supports wireless roaming technology for highly efficient connections
• Supports SSID stealth mode
• MAC address access control for up to 30 entries
• Supports Auto MDI/MDIX
• Provides a router system log
• Supports MAC address filtering, IP address filtering, URL filtering, and NAT rules
• Supports UPnP and DDNS
• Administration interface supports Firefox 1.0, IE5.5 or above
• Supports DHCP server/client
• Supports SNTP
• Supports virtual server, DMZ host
• Supports wireless channel auto-selection
• Supports WDS
• Wireless channel auto-selection
• Supports LAN access control over Internet connection
• Ready for broadband TV boxes
• Supports QoS bandwidth control
• Detachable antennas
• Includes Cat5 cable and 2 x telephone cables
New Firmware Available
Please download and install this new firmware if you have version using firmware version 188.8.131.52 and version 184.108.40.206 on your ADSL2+ router.
* Four external ports are now closed by default, but can be opened by the user as desired.
Firmware Upgrade Instructions:
Incorrect upgrades will damage your device.
This firmware only fits for users in NewZealand/Australia using firmware version 220.127.116.11 and version 18.104.22.168
Before upgrading, please record the VPI/VCI value, the correct DSL link type and your access account and password in case of you forget.
Please upgrade your modem by cable connections.
Do not power your modem off while upgrading.
Please unzip the file you downloaded and use the file ended with bin to upgrade your device.
After upgrading, please restore it to factory defaults and configure the device again.
Click here to read the solution for abnormal traffic issues.