Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
This product is far superior to a similar product we sold last year. Its main use is to prevent dissimilar metals when fastened together from corroding due to galvanic action. For example, you fasten down a stainless steel sail track slide to the metal deck of a yacht; you use this product to prevent dissimilar metal electrolytic corrosion. That's all the other product was good for. This product also stops rotating objects from seizing and prevents galling in stainless steel screw fasteners. It also protects electrical terminals/connectors.
• Will not cold flow or dry out
• Is resistant to salt water and detergents
• Has an indefinite shelf life
• Contains PTFE (Teflon®) and NO (0%) volatile solvents, no silicone, or petroleum solvents. Nothing to evaporate
• It is dielectric (Non-electrical conducting)
• No known hazardous ingredients
• High flashpoint
• Non toxic
|Chemical container type||Syringe|