Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
Regulated output voltage, small size and higher power output make these AC adaptors suitable for thousands of different applications.
• Input: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
• Fit side-by-side on a powerboard
• Supplied with 7 plugs
• Safety Approval no. NSW22419
• Meet MEPS requirements
5VDC 3.0A CAT NO. MP-3480
6VDC 2.2A CAT NO. MP-3482
9VDC 1.7A CAT NO. MP-3484
12VDC 1.5A CAT NO. MP-3486
See downloads tab for pdf of supplied plugs.
|Type of Power Supply||Plug pack|
|Output Connection||selectable DC plugs|
|Number of Output Plugs||7|
|DC current rating||2.2|
|Mains Voltage Range||100V-240V|
|Rated for AU Mains|
|Mains Max Power||15W|
|Rated for US Mains|
|Mains Item connection||Mains AU/NZ 2 Pin (No Earth)|
|Auto-select mains voltage|