COVID-19 & Shipping Updates
In line with government guidelines, all Jaycar company-owned stores are open to all customers. We encourage customers to take advantage of free delivery for online orders over $99 or use our free 1hr Click & Collect service. We thank you for your support as we continue try to keep our community and stores safe. See here for the latest on delivery delays.
You'll be notified as soon as this item is back IN STOCK
Please enter a valid email
You'll be notified as soon as this item is on special
Please enter a valid email
Please enter a valid email
COVID19 - Shipping Delays
Due to increased volumes and logistics interruptions, your order may be delayed. We appreciate your patience and understanding whilst we do our best to deliver your orders as fast as possible.
Services that continue to operate as normal are Click & Collect and Express Delivery.
Spend $99 Online & You'll Get Free Shipping
This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The offer is for online orders only.
• Applies to Standard Shipping only.
• This may exclude:
• Indent and backordered lines
• High demand low stocked items
• Specialty or promotional items
• Spare parts
• Gift cards
• Offer may exclude bulky or dangerous goods, like:
• 3D Printers
• The terms of this service may change at any time.
• This offer excludes Click & Collect only items.
Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout mainland New Zealand.
Delivery Charges Under $99 $10 $99 to $499 $14 Over $500 $20
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
The majority of our logistics providers deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
Dangerous goods in reference to shipping are items or substances that when transported are a risk to health, safety, property or the environment. These include and are not limited to: explosives, radioactive materials, flammable liquids, dangerous or volatile chemicals, strong acids, compressed gases, poisons and aerosols. Items that can contain these materials include battery banks, aerosols, some tools and lithium batteries. Items marked with the Dangerous Goods icon below may be subject to shipping/delivery restrictions.Airfreight Not Available
Click & Collect Also Available
Need your order even sooner? Order online and collect in-store in 1 hour. Learn more here.
A universal and code compliant mounting system for attaching solar panels to the roof of your property. Designed to be used with either tiled or tin roofs, with any slope from 0-60° (either flat or pitched), and fully cyclone rated even for wind region D. The easy insertion modules mean that you don't have to slide each attachment along the rail to get it in place, they slot in quite easily at the very spot you want to attach them. For use with 35mm thick modules, a full range of components are available.
• Cyclone proof to Wind Region D (installation guide must be strictly adhered to)
• Vertical or horizontal panel mounting
• Suits any solar panel width, but optimised for 800-825mm width
• Suitable for aluminium framed panels
• 10 year materials warranty
• AS/NZS 1170 approved
• Roof slope: up to 60°
• Wind load: 80m/s
• Snow load: 1.4kNm^2
Sold individually, 2 rails required for each row of solar panels
• 2560mm Rail, for 3x 800-825mm width panels in portrait layout, HS-8800
• 3405mm Rail, for 4x 800-825mm width panels in portrait layout, HS-8801
• 4200mm Rail, for 5x 800-810mm width panels in portrait layout, HS-8802
Rail splice, HS-8803
Sold individually, required to join two lengths of rail in line
End Clamps, 35mm, HS-8804
Sold individually, required to clamp the end solar panels outer edges to the rails
Mid Clamp, 35mm, HS-8805
Sold individually, required to clamp down the edges of two adjacent solar panels
Tile Roof Hook, HS-8806
Sold individually, attaches the rail to the building frame underneath a tiled roof
Tin Roof Hook, HS-8807
Sold individually, attaches the rail to the building frame underneath a tin roof
Adjustable Tilt Legs:
Sold individually, required for mounting onto a flat roof to obtain correct panel angle
Each back leg requires a front leg to match with it
• Adjustable Tilt Front Leg, HS-8810
• Adjustable Tilt Back Leg 10-15°, HS-8811
• Adjustable Tilt Back Leg 15-30°, HS-8812
• Adjustable Tilt Back Leg 30-60°, HS-8813
NOTE: This is a special order line which is not stocked in all retail stores but can be ordered. Please call your local store to check if they have stock on hand.
✔ In Stock
Out of Stock