Spend $80 Online and You'll Get Free Shipping
This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The offer is for online orders only.
• Applies to Standard Shipping only.
• This may exclude indent and backordered lines
• The terms of this service may change at any time.
• Offer may exclude bulky or dangerous goods.
• This offer only applies to orders placed online for delivery and excludes Click & Collect only items.
Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout New Zealand.
Delivery Charges: Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
Measures the value of resistors and capacitors, by comparing them against 'reference' resistors and capacitors. The measurement is carried out by turning a 'balance' potentiometer to adjust the bridge's balancing ratio, and then listening to the bridge's output with a pair of headphones. By listening to the sound heard as you adjust the balance you can easily tell the value of your component from the setting on the balance potentiometer.
•Measures resistance from 10ohm up to over 1Mohm, and capacitor values from below 10pF up to over 10uF
•PCB and all electronic components supplied
• use AA2016 9V battery required (not included)
Instructions sold separately or withing the Short Circuits book range,
Short Circuits Books are available for Download Here
For More Information on Kids science/electronics projects Click Here for Kits for Kids
✔ In Stock
Out of Stock