Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
Instructions sold separately in the Short Circuits book range, which is available via free download online.
This two part kit uses an infrared beam to communicate between the controller and relay boards. When the control button is pressed the relay will switch on momentarily or toggle on/off.
* Kit includes PCBs, 9V battery and all electronic components.
* Receiver requires 12VDC power.
For More info on Kits for Kids.
Instructions sold separately in the Short Circuits book range, which is available via free PDF download here.
|Kit Form||Short Form (circuit only)|
|Kit Group||Short Circuit Series|
|Contains High Voltage Components|
|Volume Number||Volume 3|