Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout New Zealand.
Delivery Charges: Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
Quadrature encoded rotary encoder with pushbutton can be used to provide an intuitive interface to your next project. Similar to the interface found on many 3D Printers. PCB mount with five terminals. Thirty detents/ fifteen pulses per revolution. Encoder has two SPST contacts sharing a common, pushbutton switch is SPST/NO.
• Shaft with flat for grub screw
• Three terminals for rotary encoder
• Two independent terminals for pushbutton
• Two large mechanical lugs for PCB mounting
|Pole Throw Type||SPST|
|Poles / Contacts||7 pole|
|Switch Connection||PCB Pins|