Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand. Delivery cost is calculated based on your cart dollar value.
Auckland: 1-2 working days*
Up to $199.99 $5.00 $200 - $499.99 $8.00 $500+ $10.00
North Island: 2-5 working days*
Up to $99.99 $5.00 $100 - $199.99 $6.00 $200 - $499.99 $8.00 $500+ $9.00
South Island: 2-5 working days*
Up to $99.99 $5.00 $100 - $199.99 $8.00 $200 - $499.99 $13.00 $500+ $18.00
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
This shield allows your Arduino to control a door lock using an electric strike plate and one of a number of commonly available RFID modules. Based on a project in the book Practical Arduino, which includes extensive documentation. Example source code online.
- Supported readers include ID12, ID20, RDM630, RDM880, and HF MultiTag
- Onboard voltage regulator to power your Arduino
- Manual activation button connection
- Blue Arduino power on LED
- Green External power supply on LED
- Red Strike plate activated LED
For More info on Arduino.