Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via a courier service.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
Refer Silicon Chip Magazine January 2016
Over one quarter of vehicle accidents in the Sydney area are of the rear-end variety. The Quickbrake reduces this risk by detecting when your foot quickly lifts off the accelerator pedal and activating your brake lights before your foot has even touched the brake pedal. This can increase apparent reaction time by up to 1 second, and at 100kph this equates to about 27 metres between you and the other car!
• Suitable for 12V vehicle systems
• Short form kit includes PCB and components only
• Requires wiring and UB3 enclosure
|Kit Form||Quick Kit (circuit module only)|
|Kit Group||General Projects|
|Special Skills Required||SMD Soldering|
|Tools required||Soldering Iron|