Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
With 16 analogue camera inputs and supporting an additional 16 IP cameras it can handle all your video surveillance requirements in a single system. Powered by a dual core CPU running an embedded Linux OS it has enough power to support recording and playback of video from all channels at D1 resolution (704 x 576) Live video and playback can be displayed locally through multiple video outputs and accessed remotely via a network connection using a web browser or an iPhone®, iPad®, or Smartphone app*.
• H.264 compression for recording and web transmission
• Variable recording resolution and frame rate
• Manual, timer, and event recording modes
• Event log and/or recording from motion detection, alarm trigger, and camera activation
• Local and remote controlling for PTZ cameras
• Built-in web server for network access
• Dimensions equal to 2U rack mounting
• USB support for flash drive, portable HDD, CD/DVD-RW drive inbuilt
• Pentaplex operation for simultaneous recording, live view, playback, backup, and remote access
• Supports IP cameras manufactured by Arecont Vision, AXIS, Canon, Dynacolor, Onvif, Panasonic, Samsung, Sanyo, and Sony
• Analogue video inputs: 16 channels BNC composite
• Digital video inputs: 16 channels from IP sources at D1 resolution
• Video outputs: HDMI, BNC composite, VGA
• Audio inputs: 16 channel
• Audio output: 1 channel
• Alarm inputs: 16
• Alarm outputs: 6
• Analogue input recording
• Maximum resolution: 704 x 576 (D1)
• Maximum frame rate: 400 IPS
• Digital input recording
• Maximum resolution: 704 x 576 (D1) with 16 cameras
• 1080p with 4 cameras
• Maximum frame rate: 400 IPS at D1 resolution
• 100 IPS at 1080p
• Hard disk storage: 1TB SATA included + CD/DVD-RW
• Hard disk support: 6 HDD (8 HDD with DVD drive removed)
• Network Connection: Gigabit Ethernet via RJ45
• Back-up: Locally via USB or CD/DVD-RW drive (included) or eSATA and remotely via network
• Power supply: 100-240VAC
• Power consumption: 40W (not including HDD)
• Dimensions: 460(D) x 440(W) x 89(H)mm
Note:- Low cost consumer IP cameras will not work with QV8124. IP cameras compatible with QV8124 that Jaycar sells are a Bullet Mount IP Camera - 720p (QV8638) and a Vandal Proof Mini Dome IP Camera 2MP (QC8626). Please see below link for a list of third party compatible IP cameras.
Note: The following WiFi IP Cameras (QC3831, QC3832, QC3834, QC3836 & QC3368) are not suitable for the QV-8124 DVR.
VMS iOS and Android Apps available for download from the App Store and Google Play.
Suitable for Smartphones
|VMS Lite ||itunes|
|VMS Lite HD ||itunes|
Suitable for Tablets
|VMS Pro ||itunes|
|VMS Pro HD ||itunes|