Locate and track the whereabouts of a person, personal belonging or vehicle in real time via your mobile phone. The tracker is rechargeable and compact so it can fit unobtrusively inside a pocket, handbag, luggage, vehicle, etc. To operate, simply insert a GSM Sim card (not included), charge and turn on. It then send it's GPS coordinates via the GSM network to your mobile phone which can be viewed on GoogleMaps.
Latitude, longitude, speed, direction, date & time, and battery condition or a GoogleMaps website link can be sent at any time by sending an SMS from your mobile phone to the tracker. You can also set it to SMS details once movement is detected, when the tracker is in a pre-determined area, over a preset speed, or when the battery is getting low.
A microphone and speaker in the tracker also allows you to dial in to listen to sounds around the tracker, and one of two phones can be called from the tracker for two way communication.
To top off the rich list of features is a SOS button that sends help information to up to three pre-set phone numbers.
A USB cable and car charger is supplied to recharge the built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery, which will keep the tracker functioning for up to 3 days on standby.
• Listen to audio around tracker
• SIMCOM 340D GSM module (Quad band)
• 60 second auto tracking report mode option
• GPS interval power saving mode to extend battery life
• SMS locate
• Monitor function
• Calling function
• SOS function
• Over Area alert (Geo-fence)
• Over speed alert
• Low Battery alert
• Normal operating temperature: -20 to +55°C
• Restricted operating temperature: -35 to +70°C
• GSM Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
• GSM & GPS Antenna: Built-in
• GPS Channels: 32
• Locate Accuracy: 10 ~ 20m
• GPS Start Time: 1sec (Hot start), 36sec (Cold start)
• Standby current: * Tracking current: 50mA
• Charge voltage: 5V, 300mA
• Battery: 800mAh Li-ion BL-5C (XC5195)
Unit dimensions: 61(L)x42(W)x11(D)mm