Outdoor Wired/Wi-Fi Do it Yourself IP Cameras
Have a question about placing your order?
Call our Techstore
on 0800 452 922
All units feature motion alarm detection, and can be easily configured to automatically email and/or upload images to an FTP server at specified intervals when motion is detected. Setup is very simple, just define an SMTP server, email sending address (with authentication details if required) and up to 4 receiving addresses. For FTP setup you will require an FTP server. The device supports DHCP or static IP addressing.
To overcome the problem of accessing your camera externally with a non-static IP address these units all support DDNS which means you can access your camera through a fixed domain (eg mycam.ipcam.com) even if your external IP address is constantly changing.
Accessing your camera: You can access the camera through a web browser or an iPhone/Android app. The web interface will give access to all setup options and camera functions while the phone apps are useful for quickly grabbing snapshots or viewing the camera. There are some free apps available on the appstore and Google play that can stream video from these cameras. Reecam on the Appstore and IP Cam Viewer Lite on Google play are both work with these cameras. Free and paid for editions are available.
• Designed for external use this camera features a tough aluminum housing and 24 Infrared LEDs for night monitoring.
• M-JPEG Video Compression
• 1/5 Colour CMOS Sensor, 300k Pixels
• 3.6mm/F 1.8Cs Lens
• Resolution: VGA (640x480) at 30fps / QVGA (320 x 240) at 30fps
• 24 x LED, O Lux Infrared, night visibility up to 20m
• Motion detection, Remote Warning
• Wireless Security: WEP,WPA,WPA2
• Wireless Distance: 50m (Clear line-of-sight)
• Supports iPhone, iPad, Android, Smartphone control and Monitor
• Dimensions: 175(L) x 82(w) x 70(H)mm
Click here to view our setting up remote access (port forwarding) guide.
Note: During software setup, when prompted Enter admin for User and leave the Password blank.
iOS and Android Apps available for download from the App Store and Google Play.