You'll be notified as soon as this item is back IN STOCK
Please enter a valid email
You'll be notified as soon as this item is on special
Please enter a valid email
Please enter a valid email
COVID19 - Shipping Delays
Due to increased volumes and logistics interruptions, your order may be delayed. We appreciate your patience and understanding whilst we do our best to deliver your orders as fast as possible.
Services that continue to operate as normal are Click & Collect and Express Delivery.
Spend $99 Online & You'll Get Free Shipping
This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The offer is for online orders only.
• Applies to Standard Shipping only.
• This may exclude:
• Indent and backordered lines
• High demand low stocked items
• Specialty or promotional items
• Spare parts
• Gift cards
• Offer may exclude bulky or dangerous goods, like:
• 3D Printers
• The terms of this service may change at any time.
• This offer excludes Click & Collect only items.
Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout mainland New Zealand.
Delivery Charges Under $99 $10 $99 to $499 $14 Over $500 $20
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
The majority of our logistics providers deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
Dangerous goods in reference to shipping are items or substances that when transported are a risk to health, safety, property or the environment. These include and are not limited to: explosives, radioactive materials, flammable liquids, dangerous or volatile chemicals, strong acids, compressed gases, poisons and aerosols. Items that can contain these materials include battery banks, aerosols, some tools and lithium batteries. Items marked with the Dangerous Goods icon below may be subject to shipping/delivery restrictions.Airfreight Not Available
Click & Collect Also Available
Need your order even sooner? Order online and collect in-store in 1 hour. Learn more here.
Modern car engines are controlled by computers which regulate engine performance. Sensors are connected to major components which constantly send data to the computer which then adjusts performance accordingly to ensure minimal emissions and optimal performance. Reading data from these computers helps mechanics pinpoint where problems may lie in car performance. You can also find out this information with this OBD2 bluetooth engine code reader. It connects to your OBD2 port and will immediately intepret the information in the ECU (enging control unit). You can use this information to find faulty sensors which adversely affect performance, see if cylinders are misfiring, see how hot your engine coolant is, view engine RPMs and much more.
Diagnosing and fixing certain problems yourself can save a lot of time and money. It's also fascinating to see how much engine information is readily available in modern cars.
How it works:
1. Connect to your OBD2 port (commonly found underneath to the right of your steering wheel)
2. Pair it with your smartphone, laptop, or tablet (NOT Currently compatible with iOS devices)
3. Use the supplied software or app to monitor an array of engine parameters
Viewable parameters *
• Vehicle Speed
• Fuel Consumption
• Engine Coolant Temp
• Fuel Pressure
• Calculated Engine Load
• Throttle Position
• Intake Manifold Pressure
• Air Intake Temp
• Timing Advance
• Mass Air Flow
• Fuel Level
• Barometric Pressure
• EVAP System Vapour Pressure
• Fuel Trim
* Not all measurements will be available in some cars
Recommended iOS Apps:
• Mini ODB II
The recommended apps** from the Google® Play store are:
• Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car)
• Torque Pro (OBD2 & Car)
**Note: These apps are not designed by the manufacturer, nor by Electus Distribution Pty. Ltd or any of its proprietaries. Use of the apps are at the discretion of the customer, who is wholly responsible for any costs, charges or affects it may have on their Smartphone or Tablet as a result.
The product is compatible with the following protocols:
• SAE J1850 VPW (10.4Kbaud)
• SAE J1850 PWM (41.6Kboud)
• ISO9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4K baud)
• ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4Kbaud)
• ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4Kbaud)
• ISO15765-4CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
• ISO15765-4CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
• ISO15765-4CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
• ISO15765-4CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
|Apps to suit||Apple iOS, Android|
✔ In Stock
Out of Stock