Suitable for home, office, and retail shops this kit includes a DVR, cameras, cables and power supply to give you all the necessary parts for a surveillance installation. Designed for locations which require superior video quality, the kit includes high grade cameras and a 4 channel DVR with additional features not found in economy DVR kits.
The CMOS cameras output high quality 600TV line video signals have 24 infrared LEDs to give longer range night vision and include IR cut filter to give improved colour reproduction under normal light. The DVR features include recording of full D1 resolution from all 4 camera inputs, composite and VGA output for local viewing, and an Ethernet connection which can be configured for remote viewing. It is also capable of accepting alarm trigger signals from separate sensors or an existing alarm system and can record 4 audio channels. Supplied with 500GB of storage capable of recording up to 300 hours of continuous video, it also has USB support for backup to thumb drive or portable hard drive (not included). By connecting the DVR to your computer network, video can also be viewed remotely via using a web browser or iPhone®/Smartphone application*.
* Free app available for viewing live video. Application based searching and backup requires advanced version at an additional cost.
• Video compression format: H.264
• Video input: 4 channels composite
• Video output: Composite video, VGA
• Minimum recording resolution: 352 x 288 (CIF)
• Maximum recording resolution: 704 x 576 (D1) at 25fps per channel
• Maximum recording frame rate: 100 fps
• Hard disk storage: 500GB SATA
• Back-up: USB & network remote back-up
• Network interface: RJ45, 10/100Mbps
• Power supply: 12VDC 2A (included)
• Dimensions: 300(W) x 220(D) x 50(H)mm
• Sensor: 1/3 CMOS
• Sensor resolution: (H x V pixels) 792 x 698
• Horizontal resolution: 600TVL
• Minimum illumination: 0.005Lux
• IR illumination: 24 LEDs
• Effective IR range: Up to 10 metres
• Lens: 2 cameras supplied with 3.6mm lenses & 2 cameras supplied with 6mm lenses
• Lens angle: 2 cameras with 72° & 2 cameras with 45°.
• IP rating: IP66
• Power source: 12VDC
• Current draw: 35mA (IR OFF), 180mA (IR ON)
• Dimensions: 135(L) x 85(H) x 68(W)mm
Click here to download ActiveX Settings Manual
*** Converting backed up footage to AVI format so it can be viewed on media player ***
Option 1. If the back up to the flash disk was done at the DVR the file will be in H.264 format that you'll need to convert to AVI so you can view it on media player. To do the conversion you'll need the software disk provided with the DVR and install the file provided called AVIGenerator(with some number and letters).exe. This software will enable conversion.
Option 2. If the back up is from Internet Explorer and logged into the DVR, then go to local setting---> file type (AVI or H.264 format).then you choose AVI format, you can then playback with media player directly.
Click here to download AVI Converter
Click here to view our setting up remote access (port forwarding) guide
For More info on Resolution.
iOS and Android Apps available for download from the App Store and Google Play.