To ensure delivery before Christmas, please check the date below relevant to your area.
AREAS DELIVERY TIME ONLINE ORDER DEADLINE
FOR CHRISTMAS DELIVERY
AUCKLAND 1-2 Working Days 19th December NORTH ISLAND 2-3 Working Days 14th December SOUTH ISLAND 3-5 Working Days 14th December
Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via a courier service.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
Energy saving made simple. These auto powerboards help save you money by ensuring your equipment is not left on unintentionally or in standby mode wasting energy and money.
To operate, simply connect your main device (eg. TV or PC) into the control socket, plug the pieces of equipment you wish to turn off automatically into the 'auto' sockets and equipment you wish to leave on into the 'always on socket' (eg. DVR for scheduled recording). Once the powerboard senses that the main device has turned off or gone into stand-by the 'auto' sockets will turn off. Once the control device turns back on, so will the 'auto' sockets.
• 1 Control socket, 4 auto on/off sockets, 1 always on socket
• Automatically turns off your peripheral equipment
• Power on indicator light + board activated light
• LED Surge protection function indicator light
• Power rating: 240V AC, 10A
• Maximum load: 2400W
• Surge protection: 700 joules
• Clamping Voltage: 775V
• Response time: 1ns
• EMI/RF noise filtration: 40dB
• Power cord length: 1.8m
• Dimensions: 340(L) x 120(W) x 35(D)mm
MS4080 - Energy Saving Powerboard with IR sensor for AV
|Type of adaptor||Power Board|
|Number of Sockets||6pc|
|AC Voltage rating||240V|
|AC current rating||10A|