Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
Getting Internet of Things (IoT) devices connected has never been easier. This LoRa/Wi-Fi gateway provides connectivity with 3G/4G access (USB 3G/4G dongle required), or via the WAN port for your existing network. LoRa is the latest technology being used by Arduino devices for powerful connectivity, and this will get your LoRa devices online faster and better than ever before. It’s highly customisable, using the open source OpenWrt system, you can even upload your own Arduino Sketch using the Arduino IDE. In addition to to all the awesome LoRa technology, it’s a configurable access point using WiFi client/access/mesh modes, with dual ethernet ports for WAN connectivity too. A web-based configuration console is also provided for quick and simple setup.
- Cloud-based remote management
- Detachable high-gain antenna
Bit Rate: 300kbps Max
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Power: 12VDC @ 1A (mains power supply included)