Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via a courier service.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
• 548 pages
• Full colour on quality paper stock
• Over 7,000 products
• Over 570 new products
• Handy Tech Tips
• Comparison and selection guides
As the cover suggest, this year’s catalogue focus is connecting, highlighting that we are the place to go to find those black boxes or ‘things’ that make peoples tech connect – at home, on the road or in the workplace.
Our projects section has also grown with the introduction of Raspberry Pi which compliments our wide Arduino-compatible range. Following on from our kits section is a new STEM section where you will find new 3D printers, robot kits and electronic projects for kids.
The Jaycar catalogue is a great tool to have around the house or office. You never know when you'll need to pop in to pick up a replacement switch, a soldering iron to fix up a circuit board, a certain USB cable to connect a PC peripheral. Just flick through the catalogue and find what you need!
|Page count||548 pages|