To ensure delivery before Christmas, please check the date below relevant to your area and delivery method.
NOTE: Daily order cut-off times are 2:45pm NZDT.
Area Date Auckland 19th December North Island 18th December South Island 16th December
Spend $80 Online and You'll Get Free Shipping
This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The offer is for online orders only.
• Applies to Standard Shipping only.
• This may exclude indent and backordered lines
• The terms of this service may change at any time.
• Offer may exclude bulky or dangerous goods.
• This offer only applies to orders placed online for delivery and excludes Click & Collect only items.
Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout New Zealand.
Delivery Charges: Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
• 548 pages
• Full colour on quality paper stock
• Over 7,000+ products
• Over 420+ new products
• Handy Tech Tips
• Comparison and selection guide
• and much more
We have been quietly working in the last 12 months to update the face of Jaycar. As you can see by the cover, we have a new logo. Our new logo also reflects a new outlook for us. Think Possible, is the new Jaycar byline we think it's very forward thinking, in keeping with all the possibilities of new technologies quickly emerging and evolving.The Jaycar catalogue is a great tool to have around the house or office. You never know when you'll need to pop in to pick up a replacement switch, a soldering iron to fix up a circuit board, a certain USB cable to connect a PC peripheral. Just flick through the catalogue and find what you need!
|Page count||548 pages|
✔ In Stock
Out of Stock