DVR D1 16CH H264 W/VGA/ETH/1TB HDD
Have a question about placing your order?
Call our Techstore
on 0800 452 922
This high performance 16 channel DVR features include recording of full WD1 (960 x 576) resolution from all 16 camera inputs, multiple video output formats including HDMI for local viewing, and an Ethernet connection which can be configured for remote viewing. It is also capable of accepting alarm trigger signals from separate sensors (required) or an existing alarm system and can record 16 audio channels. Supplied with 1TB of storage capable of recording up to 250 hours of continuous video with four cameras and less as you add more cameras. USB support is included for backup to thumb drive or portable hard drive (not included). By connecting the DVR to your computer network, video can also be viewed remotely via using a web browser or iPhone®/Smartphone application*.
* Free app available for viewing live video. Application based searching and backup requires advanced version at an additional cost.
• Video compression format: H.264
• Video input: 16 channels composite
• Video output: HDMI (1080p), Composite video, VGA (up to 1920 x 1080)
• Minimum recording resolution: 360 x 288 (CIF)
• Maximum recording resolution: 960 x 576 (WD1) at 25fps per channel
• Maximum recording frame rate: 400 fps
• Hard disk storage: 1TB SATA included (accepts up to 2 x 2TB HDD)
• Back-up: USB & network remote back-up
• Network interface: RJ45, 10/100Mbps (DHCP, Dynamic IP and DDNS)
• Power supply: 12VDC 5A (included)
• Dimensions: 380(W) x 340(D) x 50(H)mm
iOS and Android Apps available for download from the App Store and Google Play.
|Number of Video Channels||16ch|
|Video Compression Format||MPEG4 H.264|
|Min Recording Time (highest resolution with supplied storage)||250d|
|Storage Media Type||2.5" SATA HDD|
|DC Max current||5A|
|CCTV Equipment Type||Digital Video Recorder (DVR)|