Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
This is the most breadboard friendly Arduino™-Compatible device you will find. Despite its small size, it packs virtually all the features of the full DuinoTECH boards into a tiny DIP-style board that drops directly into your breadboard. It uses exactly the same ATMega328 chip as its larger cousins, so there is no need to change any of your coding. A Mini-B-USB port is easily accessible on top of the board for programming and serial communication (use our WC7709 cable). LEDs show power and serial status and a reset button is easily accessible. Its small DIP-style makes it easy to embed into Veroboard or custom PCBs for more advanced projects.
• Fully Arduino™ and DuinoTECH Compatible
• ATMega328P Microcontroller
o EEPROM: 512 bytes
o Speed: 16MHz
• FT232RL USB-Serial Chipset
o Digital IO: 14 pins (6 are configurable as Digital or PWM)
o PWM Capable: 6 pins
o Analogue Inputs: 6 pins
o Serial Ports: 1 (more supported via SoftwareSerial library)
• Input voltage:
o 7-14VDC via Vin pin
o On-board regulator supplies 5V when unit is powered via Vin pin
For More info on Arduino.
|Required Supply Voltage||5V|