Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
Most of the Duinotech models use two chipsets, one for the main controller, one for USB communication. The Duinotech Lite combines both these functions into a single IC, which opens to door for more advanced USB functions. Now you can have your DuinoTECH Lite emulate a computer keyboard, mouse, joystick and many other types of input device. The DuinoTECH Lite also boasts more analogue inputs (12), and an extra PWM channel.
• Fully Arduino™- Compatible
• ATMega32u4 Microcontroller
• Built in USB-Serial
Digital IO: 20 pins (7 are configurable as digital or PWM)
PWM Capable: 7 pins
Analogue Inputs: 12 pins (6 are shared with digital pins)
Serial Ports: 2 (One USB, one UART, more supported via SoftwareSerial library)
• Input voltage:
5VDC Regulated via USB port or 5V pin
7-14VDC via Vin pin
On-board regulator supplies 5V when unit is powered via Vin pin
For More info on Arduino.
|USB Voltage Input||5V|