DiSEqC (pronounced "Die-Sec") is the signal protocol used between a satellite receiver and a dish rotor. This DiSEqC motor connects to the output of an LNB and to the input of a DiSEqC receiver or interface box. When you select a different channel on your receiver, the motor rotates the dish to the correct satellite position so you get the best picture. The motor also supports receivers with Goto "X" function for manual position adjustment.
- Protocol: DiSEqC 1.2 & Goto "X"
- Compatible receiver: Receiver with DiSEqC 1.2 or Interface Box
- Compatible antenna size: 120cm max.
- Satellite position: 100 positions
- Azimuth Angle: 80° East - 80° West (160°)
- Elevation Angle: 25° - 75°
- Speed: 2.5°/second at 13V or 3.2°/second at 18V