Featuring a new print head design that channels two filament feeds through a single nozzle, the CR-X is the first dual extruder 3D printer from Creality.
Two spool holders mounted atop the CR-X feed into two extruders, which are situated on both ends of the X-axis rail. From here, the two filaments pass through PTFE tubes into a single Y-splitter feeding into the CR-X’s hot end, before extrusion through a single 0.4mm nozzle.
- 300 x 300 x 400mm print area
- 4-inch color LCD touchscreen
- Over-sized bed screws for leveling the print bed
- Carboloy silicon printing platform
- 0.4mm nozzle aperture
- Dual cooling fans
- SD memory card slot
- Heavy duty power 24VDC supply