Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via a courier service.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
Tough wall mounted high power battery chargers designed to quickly recharge 12V lead-acid batteries (wet, sealed, AGM, etc) with a high level of efficiency and charge current. They feature microprocessor controlled smart 4-stage charging to ensure battery life is maintained by monitoring and charging the batteries safely, resulting in a charger that is safe to leave connected indefinitely. Thanks to their auto-start feature, they are a fantastic choice for caravan, motorhome or marine applications. Output is fully electrically isolated, and the charger can even be set to operate as a regulated high current power supply. DIP switches allow you to select the charging voltage, and output is via heavy duty screw terminals.
• Input voltage: 230VAC
• Bulk/Absorption 14.2VDC / 14.6VDC / 14.8VDC
• Float charging: 13.2VDC / 13.5VDC / 13.8VDC
• Output current (max): 40A
• Advantage boost charging: Yes
• Efficiency up to 88%
• Over charging protected: Max absorption time 6 hours
• Output short circuit protected: Yes, with current limiting
• LED Display: Green - Charger on, Green - Float, Yellow - Absorption, Red - Bulk
• Operating temperature: 0 - 40°C
• Dimensions: 250(L) x 235(W) x 80(D)mm
MB3710 - Powertech 12V 15A 4-Stage Wall Mount 240V Battery Charger
|Charger Output Voltage||12V|
|Charger Output Current||40mA|