Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
A versatile jump starter that incorporates a raft of essential functions for general automotive, camping and emergency situations.
For More info on Jump starters.
• Automatic air compressor for pumping tyres and other inflatables
• AC and DC chargers included
• 12V 18Ah SLA battery inside
• 400W (800W surge) modified sine wave Inverter - 230VAC outlet at rear for powering laptops, etc
• 5 LED work/map light at front panel
• Charging and air compression dial indicators
• 2 x 12VDC sockets for running 12V appliances
• 2 x 5VDC USB sockets with 4.5A (2.1A + 2.4A) combine power for charging and operating USB devices.
• Built-in Battery Diagnostic Tester which provides a percentage of charge and battery health of the built in battery and the battery it connects to.
• DC charging takes approximately 12 hours
• AC charging takes approximately 34 hours
• Charging jack
• Built in air cooling fan
• Battery level indicator
• 600A Cranking, 900A Max
• Dimensions: 295(H) x 273(W) x 215(L)mm