An extremely useful device for locally controlling the volume of speakers, from an amplifier located elsewhere. The connections are hidden behind a standard sized wall plate, making it perfect for ceiling or patio speakers. Also very useful in restaurants, health centres, or anywhere you may be running music to multiple areas but require localised volume. It caters for stereo (ie, left and right, or channel one and channel two) up to 60WRMS. The dial provides 6-different volume levels from Off to Full Volume, and it’s suitable for use with 4, 8, or 16Ω speakers. No power required.
- Lowest setting turns off
- Highest setting direct through
- 6-step volume control
- Speaker Power Rating: 60WRMS, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Speaker Impedance: 4, 8, or 16Ω Speakers
- Switch: 0dB (straight through), -6dB, -12dB, -18dB, -24dB, Off (no connect)
- Mounting: Standard electrical wall plate