Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
An extremely useful device for locally controlling the volume of speakers, from an amplifier located elsewhere. The connections are hidden behind a standard sized wall plate, making it perfect for ceiling or patio speakers. Also very useful in restaurants, health centres, or anywhere you may be running music to multiple areas but require localised volume. It caters for stereo (ie, left and right, or channel one and channel two) up to 60WRMS. The dial provides 6-different volume levels from Off to Full Volume, and it’s suitable for use with 4, 8, or 16Ω speakers. No power required.
- Lowest setting turns off
- Highest setting direct through
- 6-step volume control
- Speaker Power Rating: 60WRMS, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Speaker Impedance: 4, 8, or 16Ω Speakers
- Switch: 0dB (straight through), -6dB, -12dB, -18dB, -24dB, Off (no connect)
- Mounting: Standard electrical wall plate