Unlike a conventional universal remote control which is limited to the 'era' of its creation, the database of codes for this remote control is stored on and accessed via your PC. Use the provided software for easy setup or to individually assign a function to each button. Regular updates ensure the database is up-to-date and that a new upgrade (a TV for example) doesn't render your remote control useless. Not only can it learn and save new IR codes from an existing remote, should you forget the make and model of your device, once connected to your computer it can search for a suitable IR code through the database. USB cable and software supplied.
• Up to 4 macro buttons
• IR code learning function
• Regular database updates
• Manual or automatic database search function
• Control up to 6 devices (TV, SAT, DVD/VCD,AUX)
• Requires 3 x AAA batteries (not included)
• Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
• Dimensions: 190(H) x 48(W) x 20(D)mm
Note: Unit does not contain any Pre-Programmed codes. Can only be programmed with a Windows based computer.