Spend $80 Online and You'll Get Free Shipping
This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The offer is for online orders only.
• Applies to Standard Shipping only.
• This may exclude indent and backordered lines
• The terms of this service may change at any time.
• Offer may exclude bulky or dangerous goods.
• This offer only applies to orders placed online for delivery and excludes Click & Collect only items.
Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout New Zealand.
Delivery Charges: Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
The 555 Timer IC is probably the most used IC in the world. It will give an accurate timing range of micro seconds to hours. This book describes the functions and operation of the 555, then explains 21 projects to build using the IC. Some of these include photo timer, touch plate controller, car wiper control, car lights turn off, flashers, generators, delays auto power on and off, NiCad charger, frequency divider, light operated relay, etc. An ideal book for the electronic hobbyist and experimenter. 76 pages 138 x 212mm.
|Publication Date||Wed Jan 01 00:00:00 AEDT 1992|
|Edition / Printing||Revised Second Edition 2011|
|ISBN||81 7656 570 9|
|Page count||76 pages|
|Title||555 Timer and It's Applications|
|Physical structure||Bound back soft cover|
✔ In Stock
Out of Stock