To ensure delivery before Christmas, please check the date below relevant to your area.
AREAS DELIVERY TIME ONLINE ORDER DEADLINE
FOR CHRISTMAS DELIVERY
AUCKLAND 1-2 Working Days 19th December NORTH ISLAND 2-3 Working Days 14th December SOUTH ISLAND 3-5 Working Days 14th December
Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via a courier service.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
Compact and portable charger designed to charge your Smartphones and tablets on the go. It comes with built-in USB and micro USB cables to suit your devices, and two built-in USB ports to charge other Smartphones via their original charging cable. Charge the power bank using the built-in USB cable from your PC or using a power adaptor (available separately).
It has LED indicators to show you the battery status. Two different models to choose from.
• Battery type: Lithium polymer
• Capacity: 3.7V/5,000mAh
• USB cable input: 5V/1A
• Output: USB port1: 5V/2.1A, USB port 2: 5V/1A
• Micro USB cable: 5V/1A
• Self charging time: 12hrs (by laptop), 7hrs (by 5V/1A travel charger)
• Power display: 5LED indicators, each represent 20% of battery usage
For More info on Battery Banks.
|Standard Recharge Current||1A|
|Battery Chemical Composition||lithium polymer|
|Battery Peak Current||2.1A|
|Amp Hour Rating||5000mAh|