This 12VDC to 240VAC inverter includes a 5VDC 2.1A USB power socket to charge your smart devices. It features input voltage and output overload protection. High temperature protection automatically shuts the inverter down when it reaches a predetermined temperature, then restarts once the temperature has dropped to a lower level.
• Output power surge: 800W (1sec)
• Power Saving Modes: None
• Efficiency: >86%
• USB output: 5VDC @ 2.1A
• Input connection: Heavy duty screw terminals
• Remote control: None
• Output overload: Beeps 3 times and LED flashes
• Thermal alarm and shutdown: > 70°C
• Battery low shutdown: 10.5VDC
• High battery shutdown: 15.3VDC
• Input Protection: 50A Fuse
For More info on Portable Power.
NOTE: We DO NOT recommend that you use inverter products to operate fridges, air conditioners, or air compressors. Initial startup load for these items can greatly exceed the maximum output of the inverter and may result in catastrophic damage which will not be covered by warranty.