Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via a courier service.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
The contacts are rated at 250V @ 7A AC/DC which makes them an ideal power connector to a PCB. They are end to end stackable and commonly seen as the output connector on Switchmode power supplies.
- Wire Pull- Out force: 2.85kg
- Unmating Force: 150g
- Durability: 25 cycles
- Housing: Nylon, UL 94V- 2
- Temperature: - 40 to 105°C
|Type||Single Row Header|
|Number of Pins||4pc|
|Pin Spacing||4mm (5/32")|
|Insulation Dielectric Voltage Rating||1500V|
|Contact Insertion Force||681g|
|Contact Retention to Housing||3.63kg|
|DC current rating||2.5A|
|AC current rating||2.5A|
|Outdoor / Exterior Scale||-40°C|