You'll be notified as soon as this item is back IN STOCK
Please enter a valid email
You'll be notified as soon as this item is on special
Please enter a valid email
Please enter a valid email
COVID19 - Shipping Delays
Due to increased volumes and logistics interruptions, your order may be delayed. We appreciate your patience and understanding whilst we do our best to deliver your orders as fast as possible.
Services that continue to operate as normal are Click & Collect and Express Delivery.
Spend $99 Online & You'll Get Free Shipping
This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The offer is for online orders only.
• Applies to Standard Shipping only.
• This may exclude:
• Indent and backordered lines
• High demand low stocked items
• Specialty or promotional items
• Spare parts
• Gift cards
• Offer may exclude bulky or dangerous goods, like:
• 3D Printers
• The terms of this service may change at any time.
• This offer excludes Click & Collect only items.
Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout mainland New Zealand.
Delivery Charges Under $99 $10 $99 to $499 $14 Over $500 $20
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
The majority of our logistics providers deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
Dangerous goods in reference to shipping are items or substances that when transported are a risk to health, safety, property or the environment. These include and are not limited to: explosives, radioactive materials, flammable liquids, dangerous or volatile chemicals, strong acids, compressed gases, poisons and aerosols. Items that can contain these materials include battery banks, aerosols, some tools and lithium batteries. Items marked with the Dangerous Goods icon below may be subject to shipping/delivery restrictions.Airfreight Not Available
Click & Collect Also Available
Need your order even sooner? Order online and collect in-store in 1 hour. Learn more here.
Suitable for home, office, and retail shops this kit includes a DVR, cameras, cables and power supply to give you all the necessary parts for a surveillance installation. Designed for locations which require superior video quality, the kit includes high grade cameras and a 4 channel DVR with additional features not found in economy DVR kits.
The CMOS cameras output high quality 700TV line video signals have 24 infrared LEDs to give longer range night vision and include IR cut filter to give improved colour reproduction under normal light. The DVR features include recording of 960H resolution from all 4 camera inputs, composite and VGA output for local viewing, and an Ethernet connection which can be configured for remote viewing. It is also capable of accepting alarm trigger signals from separate sensors or an existing alarm system and can record 4 audio channels. Supplied with 500GB of storage capable of recording up to 300 hours of continuous video, it also has USB support for backup to thumb drive or portable hard drive (not included). By connecting the DVR to your computer network, video can also be viewed remotely via using a web browser or iPhone®/Smartphone application*.
* Free app available for viewing live video. Application based searching and backup requires advanced version at an additional cost.
• Video compression format: H.264
• Video input: 4 channels composite
• Video output: Composite video, VGA
• Minimum recording resolution: 352 x 288 (CIF)
• Maximum recording resolution: 960H, 704 x 576 (D1) at 25fps per channel
• Maximum recording frame rate: 100 fps
• Hard disk storage: 500GB SATA
• Back-up: USB & network remote back-up
• Network interface: RJ45, 10/100Mbps
• Power supply: 12VDC 2A (included)
• Dimensions: 300(W) x 220(D) x 50(H)mm
• Sensor: 1/3 CMOS
• Sensor resolution: (H x V pixels) 792 x 698
• Horizontal resolution: 700TVL
• Minimum illumination: 0.005Lux
• IR illumination: 24 LEDs
• Effective IR range: Up to 10 metres
• Lens: 2 cameras supplied with 3.6mm lenses & 2 cameras supplied with 6mm lenses
• Lens angle: 2 cameras with 72° & 2 cameras with 45°.
• IP rating: IP66
• Power source: 12VDC
• Current draw: 35mA (IR OFF), 180mA (IR ON)
• Dimensions: 135(L) x 85(H) x 68(W)mm
For More info on Resolution.
|Vertical Sensor Resolution||698Pixel|
|Vertical TV Lines||700TVL|
|Sensor Size||1/3 Inch|
|Output Signal||Composite Video (CVBS)|
|Type of Camera||Bullet|
|Video Output Connection||BNC|
|Horizontal Sensor Resolution||792Pixel|
|Equipment Type||Surveillance Package (DVR + Camera)|
|Maximum Vertical Resolution||576Pixel|
|Maximum Horizontal Resolution||704Pixel|
|Supported Display Resolution||D1|
|IP Rating certificate|
|Dust/Particle Ingress Protection||6 - Dust tight, no ingress of dust|
|Liquid/Moisture Ingress Protection||6 - Powerful water jets|
|Backup Methods||USB and Remote Network Back-up|
|Video Channels (Direct Connection)||4ch|
|Time Date Stamp|
|Video Output (Monitor)||D15 HD (VGA), RCA|
|Remote Access||iPhone(R) App|
|Storage Media Type||3.5" SATA HDD|
|Recording Format||H.264 (MPEG4)|
✔ In Stock
Out of Stock