This high-powered inverter is ideal for operating all sorts of 240 volt equipment when mains power is not available. With its massive 2kW output, it can be used for running microwave ovens, large TVs and display systems etc. The inverter is ruggedly built and housed in a robust metal case with strong mounting brackets. It has high/ low battery voltage alarms, over temperature alarm and output overload protection. Its 24V input makes it ideal for use in trucks and buses or as a power source in solar installations. A good basic inverter that's built to last.
• Output power continuous: 2000W
• Output power surge: 4500W
• Standby current:
• Input voltage: 24VDC
• Output wave form: Modified sine wave
• Efficiency: >90%
• Size: 395(L) x 240(W) x 90(H)mm
• Weight: 5.6kg
• Thermal shutdown alarm: 60° C ±5°
• Battery low alarm: 21VDC ± 1VDC
• Battery low shutdown: 20VDC ± 1VDC
• High battery alarm: 30VDC ± 1VDC
• External fusing: 150A max
For More info on Portable Power.
NOTE: We DO NOT recommend that you use inverter products to operate fridges, air conditioners, or air compressors. Initial startup load for these items can greatly exceed the maximum output of the inverter and may result in catastrophic damage which will not be covered by warranty.