To ensure delivery before Christmas, please check the date below relevant to your area.
AREAS DELIVERY TIME ONLINE ORDER DEADLINE
FOR CHRISTMAS DELIVERY
AUCKLAND 1-2 Working Days 19th December NORTH ISLAND 2-3 Working Days 14th December SOUTH ISLAND 3-5 Working Days 14th December
Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered throughout New Zealand.
Under $80 $9 $80+ Free
Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via a courier service.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around New Zealand.
This fully automatic charger plugs into a power point and will charge 2V, 6V, and 12V sealed, and standard (car) lead acid batteries. When the battery is completely charged, the current is automatically reduced to prevent overcharging.
- 600mA charging current
- Short circuit and wrong polarity protected
- Constant charging current
- No charge if battery connected incorrectly
- LED's for showing charging state, green for charging, red for battery reversed terminals.
Output lead has battery clips for easy charging. Ideal to trickle charge your car battery while on holidays or keep those SLA batteries charged and in tip top condition.
Note: These chargers will not charge a totally flat battery - ie. zero volts.
Approval Number: N19029
For More info on Charging Batteries.
|Controller Type||Constant Current|
|Reverse Polarity Protection|
|Cell Type(s) Charged||SLA Block|
|Charger Output Voltage||6V|
|Charger Output Current||600mA|